Sunday 15 December 2013

Read-a-Thon - Seasonal Challenge



December 14th 2013
Updates:
I am currently reading Eleanor and Park, Stolen and Six Months Later.
59% into Eleanor and Park (198 pages)

Number of Books Read: 1
Number of Pages Read: 256
Number of Pages Read Today: 198

So today in the Read-a-Thon (I know I say Book-a-Thon, I messed it up, but I can't change it now) we have to pick one books for a snow day, one for a beach day, one for a spooky night and one for a rainy day.
readingcram

SNOW DAY:
The Selection by Kiera Cass
(The first time I read it, it was snowing like crazy.)
RAINY DAY:
Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
(I read it on a rainy day, it works)
BEACH DAY:
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
SPOOKY NIGHT:
The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by Michelle Hodkin
OR
Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
OR
House by Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker

Sorry about so many choices for the SPOOKY NIGHT, but I read a lot of weird and creepy books. I like to be on edge and the romance.
Thank you for reading and please post below!

No comments:

Post a Comment