Tuesday 31 March 2015

March Watched, April Calendar

This is kind of like a "What you watched and what you plan to watch." Find it under the Monthly Updates page.

In March I watched a varied number of shows:
Let's start by looking at my TV schedule from March 2015:
  • Walking Dead every Sunday on AMC @ 9:00pm. This month, season 5 ended on March 29th.
  • Better Call Saul every Monday on AMC @ 10:00pm. Season 1 will be finished by the end of this week, April 6th.
  • Survivor every Wednesday on CBS @ 8:00pm. This is season 30, and it will not be completed until May.
  • Vikings every Thursday on History @ 10:00pm. Season 3 will be finished on April 23rd.
What I watched on the side:
  • Outlander season 1 part 1. Part 2 will be airing on April 4th on Starz (April 5th on Showcase) @ 9:00pm (10:00pm on Showcase).
  • Awkward season 4 part 1. 
  • LIBRARY: Orphan Black season 2. Season 3 will be airing on April 18th on BBC @ 9:00pm.
  • Sons of Anarchy season 2.
April
What I want to watch in April (on the side):
  • Sons of Anarchy season 3.
  • LIBRARY: Arrow season 2.
  • Cowboy Bebop (complete series).
  • TURN: Washington's Spies season 1.
My Netflix recommended show (this is where I chose one show from my recommended list on Netflix and watch the first episode, and do a review on it):
Marco Polo
I have a feeling there will be a lot to talk about with this show, especially as it progresses. It was between this or Hemlock Grove (I know both of these are Netflix originals, but they won't always be). Comment below to let me know if I should watch Hemlock Grove next!

My Calendar in April (TV schedule):

*I know that this calendar is slightly off with Outlander, but when I originally made the calendar, I was under the impression that Showcase aired the same date and time as Starz. But I'm glad I mixed them up because just look at Jamie on April 11th.

Comment below and let me know what you think of what I'm watching, what I watched and what I plan to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment