Thursday 30 April 2015

April Watched, May To-Watch

In April, my TV schedule was busier than it has ever been.
Let's start by looking at my schedule from April 2015:
  • Game of Thrones started April 12th (and continued) every Sunday on HBO @ 9:00pm. Game of Thrones season 5 finale will be airing next month.
  • Mad Men every Sunday on AMC @ 10:00pm. Mad Men series finale is on Sunday April 17th 2015.
  • Outlander returned April 5th (and continued) every Sunday on Showcase @ 10:00pm. Outlander season 1 finale will be on April 23rd 2015.
  • Better Call Saul finished Monday April 6th @ 10:00pm
  • TURN started April 13th (and continued) every Monday on AMC @ 10:00pm. TURN season 2 finale will be next month.
  • Survivor every Wednesday on CBS @ 8:00pm. It should be finished by either the end of this month or the beginning of June.
  • Vikings every Thursday on History @ 10:00pm. It finished on April 23rd.
  • Orphan Black started April 18th (and continued) every Saturday on Space @ 9:00pm
Now, after that very long list, what I watched on the side:
  • Sons of Anarchy season 3
  • LIBRARYArrow season 2
  • TURN: Washington's Spies season 1
May
What I want to watch in May (on the side):
  • Sons of Anarchy season 4
  • That '70s Show season 5
I'm keeping it short because May is very busy for me!

My Netflix recommended show (this is where I chose one show from my recommended list on Netflix and watch the first episode, and do a review on it):
Oh, it's between Hemlock Grove and Daredevil... I think this month I'll go with Daredevil because it is on the rise right now. It is pretty big, and next month I'll try to get around to watching Hemlock Grove.

My Calendar in May (TV schedule):



























Thanks for reading! Comment below and let me know what you plan on watching in May! Have a great month!

No comments:

Post a Comment