Friday 11 September 2015

August Read, September TBR

This month was a very good month for me. I was in the Bout of Books read-a-thon and am halfway through the Beat the Heat read-a-thon. This month was really great for me! So, without further ado:

August Read:
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
5 stars

99 Days by Katie Cotugno
2 stars

Frostbite by Richelle Mead
4 stars

Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
4 stars

Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
3 stars

Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
2 stars

The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
3 stars

One Week Girlfriend by Monica Murphy
3 stars

Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
2.5 stars

The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
4 stars

Kill Devil Hills by Sarah Darlington
3 stars

Changing Tides by Sarah Darlington
1 star

IN THE SPOTLIGHT!
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
The world building and writing continues to amaze me! I can say that any book this author writes, I'm willing to try!
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Great start to a series! Unfortunately, it goes downhill. But the world building and thought into all the characters and 'species' is amazing! I'm willing to check anything by this author!

September TBR:

  • Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
  • Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
BOOK CLUB PICKS (Square in Wonderland - link here):

  • Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
Thanks for reading! Comment and let me know what you read this past month!

4 comments:

  1. I really need to continue with the Vampire Academy series, it's been on my TBR for years now... Last month I did finish the Lynburn Legacy series though which was really great :D let's hope this month will be just as successful!

    Most recent post on Enchanted by YA: http://enchantedbyya.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/announcement-etsy-shop.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome!
      The Vampire Academy series is worth finishing! I'll be honest though, the first three books are the best!

      Delete
  2. I happened to read The Winner's Crime over the summer and the world building is magnificent! I completely agree! Would you recommend the Vampire Academy series? Amazing reads! It looks like you had a good reading month!

    By the way, Cat and I have challenged you to do the Book Rainbow tag challenge thing! :) Here is the post if you're interested:
    http://booksoffascination.blogspot.com/2015/09/book-rainbow-tag.html

    -Megan, Books of Fascination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sorry I've been super busy this past month I'm just getting to this! I'd love to!

      I would definitely recommend Vampire Academy! It's great! The first three books are the best.

      The world building is absolutely amazing! And The Winner's Crime has the best quotes!

      Delete